Saturday, May 29, 2010

Posterous is EZ blogging!

Have you tried out Posterous yet?  
If you're new to blogging you might really like it, because it's so EAZY!  Get yourself started and then you can post to your page by email, phone or in person.  You can even send a text message which becomes your post!  If you like a picture or website or news story, just click your Posterous link and it will automatically add that item to your blog.  Just like that!  I only started a couple of weeks ago, so I'm still learning, but I'm liking what I see.....take a look at my Posterous page.
When you're in a hurry, there' s no excuse not to keep on blogging!



Georgina M. Hunter R(S) e-Pro 
Jim Sanders Realty Inc. Paia, Maui HI 
808 283-0635 EMAIL www.eastmaui.com 
search the Maui MLS listings

No comments: